I've been reading about cushions and here is my plan for the week.
Sunday 1 hour to read and plan. The cushion should be "1/2 inch longer and wider per foot" In other words, if I cut the foam on the seam allowance, that should work.
- Monday CUT THE FOAM for TWO CUSHIONS (be sure I have enough foam for the other two. Test it on Kathy.
- Tuesday (Day off)
- Wednesday Cover the foam with poly (see the book)
- Thursday (Day off because I'm going to Ikea)
- Friday Cut the fabric NOTE: the Boxing should be 1/4 inch narrower that the foam thickness. Also, I should try to curve out the top and bottom pieces a little so that their is a hump in the center of both cushions. Neither book mentioned this, but my upholsterer friend gave me this tip. I think it only has to be about 1/4 inch.
- Saturday FINISH TWO CUSHIONS!!